Military Outreach Centers
At Georgia State University, we respect the commitment our service men and women make to our country and we work to make our military and veteran students feel comfortable as they earn their college degrees.
The Military Outreach Center on each campus assists active duty military, Reservists & National Guard members, veterans, and dependents with the support and services they need to reach their academic goals. There is a Military Outreach Center on every campus with a staff of advocates, all of whom are military veterans prepared to Serve Those Who Have Served.
The Benefits Of Our Services Are:
- Connecting students to campus experts in Admissions, Advising, Financial Aid, Personal Counseling Services, Disability Services, Testing Services and Career Services.
- Providing referrals to campus and community resources.
- Offering support and campus activities to ease the soldier-to-student transition.
- Promoting camaraderie among military students through organized student veteran and military associations.
- Creating a military-inclusive atmosphere university-wide.